Overclockaholics Forums

Overclockaholics Forums (http://www.overclockaholics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Overclocking (http://www.overclockaholics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   I am done with overclocking (http://www.overclockaholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2237)

Kal-EL 04-01-2010 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splave (Post 33670)
my 980x is running 6.5ghz on my cascade

Truth.....................

RomDominance 04-01-2010 04:03 AM

I decided to join Pure

My 980x is gone

I got a copy of ABe for the lightning

The president of the US is a douchebag

The loss of my cpu and my country has made me suicidal

Most of this has nothing to do with the calendar

Dentlord 04-01-2010 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomDominance (Post 33673)
I decided to join Pure - False

My 980x is gone - True

I got a copy of ABe for the lightning - False

The president of the US is a douchebag - True

The loss of my cpu and my country has made me suicidal - False

Most of this has nothing to do with the calendar


That about right?? :laughing:

Chuchnit 04-01-2010 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomDominance (Post 33673)
I decided to join Pure

My 980x is gone

I got a copy of ABe for the lightning

The president of the US is a douchebag

The loss of my cpu and my country has made me suicidal

Most of this has nothing to do with the calendar

Word

RomDominance 04-01-2010 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dentlord (Post 33674)
That about right?? :laughing:

Actually and ironically, only the top one is false. Last night was a night of highs and lows.
The low
The wife didn't get home from work until 10pm and not being able to bench due to lack of gulftown was down right depressing...add that to empty house devoid of lifeforms.
The High
Our friend Jor-el came through for me/us big time last night by snagging the latest version of abe 1.5.1 for the lightning, big thanks to him. I will be testing that today with the 920 under ss.
We are fucked
Our country and the assholes who are running it, but you all knew that already.

Splave 04-01-2010 05:56 AM

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/...an_awesome.jpg

FACE 04-01-2010 06:06 AM

I try hard not to think about our big-dog government here in the U.S.

These things tend go come to a head and level off. The people in the big boy chairs of our system can only do so much before the hand of the people performs as Jet Li style backflip-bitchslap maneuver and set things right again.

My April first tom-foolery was cancelled because somebody woke up on a crappy mood this morning.... no cling-wrap on the toilet, no fun :thumbdown:

Maybe next year.

FACE 04-01-2010 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splave (Post 33686)

That made me rofl (rawful....... i have to say it out loud too)

Chuchnit 04-01-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FACE411 (Post 33688)
My April first tom-foolery was cancelled because somebody woke up on a crappy mood this morning.... no cling-wrap on the toilet, no fun :thumbdown:

Maybe next year.

LMFAO, my cousins did that to their mother when she had the runs on vacation. You wanna talk about a pissed off mother. :laughing::laughing:

Kal-EL 04-01-2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuchnit (Post 33692)
LMFAO, my cousins did that to their mother when she had the runs on vacation. You wanna talk about a pissed off mother. :laughing::laughing:

ROFL, I gotta do this RIGHT NOW! The wife's gonna be fooookin pissed ROFL!!!!

THANK YOU!


All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Copyright 2009 Overclockaholics.com