View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010
OCA Gladiator

kikicoco1334 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splave View Post
just dont want to see a nice guy like yourself get burned [IMG]file:///C:/Users/%E4%BF%AE%E5%86%B0%C2%B7%E5%B9%BD/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
I see what you are saying.. cuz that’s all my friends are talking about
I know all guys say this but somehow I just have a feeling that she is not going to do this to me
I don’t know why… may be just because I knew her differently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM View Post
why not just tell her up front if she would like to leave him and have something with you that you care for her and would like to see what comes out of it, cuz the more you dont tell her how you feel shes never going to know and then she might get knocked up, kind of worst case of shit that can happen but more you wait the more time you could be with her is passing by and more time to see if its going to work out cuz it might not be the same being bf&gf but it might also bethe best thing u done but only one was i saw is to dive in if she doesnt at least u tryed then be wishing u did
drop the brain and go with my heart
the things is when I dropped her off the only thing she was saying is how life is not fair and wishing I asked before he did…

it may never work out things like that but at least I gave it a try right? tried my best.. it may be too late but dyeing without knowing really sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACE View Post
Hey Kiki, I am not one to claim to have any edge on women more than the next guy.... but I've been around the block a couple hundred times...

The bottom line is this:

You are 20.
You are in college.
Girls are a distraction......... take that to the bank bro.

The best thing to do is plug as many as you can before one can catch you on the permanent side of things. Women want relationships, and sluts want sex... men want sex.. men want sluts. I wouldn't worry about a real relationship until I was older if I were you... it is way more fun and carries a lot less stress. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/%E4%BF%AE%E5%86%B0%C2%B7%E5%B9%BD/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
Relationships are distractions to schooling, you are abs right, but before / most the time I was really thinking with my head not my head-head, I am not saying I am but this time I am really trying to think with my long time bleeding heart