View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011
OCA Gladiator

kikicoco1334 is on a distinguished road

I will be having 3 3x120mm rads, there will only be 2 used in this build, it is mainly for movies and some gaming, but more importantly it's going to be used as an office machine so it has to look professional as it can be (all the lights has on/off switch installed ), that's why i went from my sexy looking Thermaltake Xaser VI to this Antec Sonata case.

I'd say this system is 75% work and school, 25% gaming since I have a 40in TV hooked up to it so there is some kind of movie play at all time. But there are times I can feel the computer just don't have enough power like when i am playing Black Ops and watching a 1080p based movie and it needs to be overclocked from 333FSB to 400/420 to have it run smoothly, but that extra 80 something mhz will heat up the system from already hot enough 60C on load to 80C i haven't had that temp since I dumped my Pentium 4 3.0E

MD tbh that setup of yours got me the idea of doing it side by side

I have OVERCLOCKAHOLICS written on top of the case and OCALLIANCE on the open side that's why i canceled my first idea about doing it on the top but that's no big deal i can always re do it

OH and for Chiller......
My camera is broken cuz i took too many dirty pictures this summer now it's been in repair for 10 weeks now as soon as it comes back I'll be spaming this place with pictures
For now I'll just use the iphone instead

Last edited by kikicoco1334; 10-24-2011 at 09:51 AM.