View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

Was just telling Bill... dunno if it works on everything... but when i have warm beer that needs a chilling. A cup of water a few tsps of salt and a dozen ice cubes works great.

The salt lets the water get colder that 32F. I forget the exact number i think the ocean freezes at 15F not a big difference but might be enough to get a few more degrees? (and the ocean is not really salty anyway)

Maybe next time use a Margarita mix? lol (salt the rim baby!)

EDIT: State Laws on Alcohol are weird. The Blue Laws in PA, no liquor sales on Sunday, no sales after 6 pm other days, bars close at 2 AM. WV has Blue Laws too, but than you can get beer and wine at the gas station or Grocery Store till 2 AM 6 days a week, till midnight on Sunday. New Jersey has the same rules as WV for times, but you have to go to a bar or distributor to get it.

Special relativity is not "Eat Two Big Macs."

Last edited by Neuromancer; 07-27-2009 at 04:54 AM.