Thread: Lian Li 2011
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011
Don't Know

DrNip might just be on to something hereDrNip might just be on to something here

Oh yes they work. I have one in the closet, one in the living room holding my media center and sold one with my 960 build I had. Not asking for bells and whistles as I like my design simpled down as much as possible. I just have no need for three 5 1/4" panels on my PC's. Not even one for that matter. I buy one of these and it just looks retarded having the extra panels unused or at least I think so. I barely use a DVD drive so really I prefer no 5 1/4" panel and just use my external drive when needed. That just adds more to the cleanliness of the build. I am glad to see them getting a way from the 3 1/2" panels they seemed to have kept around forever. Those really looked retarded. I guess my only complaint is the panels, lol. Any who my focus has shifted towards micro and mini builds so what I have talked about is irrelevant as I won't be buying any mid or full size towers anytime within the next few or more years.

Last edited by DrNip; 05-08-2011 at 06:46 AM.