Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!
Overclockaholics Forums » Hardware Section » Cases » Rackmount Case Benchtable Build

Notices

Cases Bench Stations To Full Towers, Heck Even Cardboard Boxes...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2010
OCA Gladiator

Gutterz is just getting started
Default Rackmount Case Benchtable Build

I've had this project rolling around in my head for a while now an decided to do it. I was sick of the crowded area of the Danger Den Torture Rack. An the fack its a static electricity monster.

I chose the RPC-450 4U Black Rackmount Server Case for this Mod. The job was real easy. Just map out the Standoff's an then cut a hole for the wires. The hole I made is a tad tight but works. I didn't want to weaken the case cover which I might add is pretty thick. I used multi color Sata cables so I know which HD they got to. Out of luck I got the Classified Control Panel to mount real nice that was a bonus. I had a drawer from a Thermaltake Armor Case an the Foxconn benchtable from the BlackOps mobo. The case was the only thing I had to buy which was $83.XX out the door. Accessibility to the inners isnt as bad as it looks, slide case panel back an rotate either way an it gives great access. Their is lots of possibilitys of what one could add to the case such as another psu or even a running PC inside plenty of room for whatever. Their is many holes on the sides you could attach radiators ect. Hope you like it.