Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!

Notices

General Discussion Anything Goes...

Old 08-13-2011
Beyond Help

MaadDaawg is on a distinguished road

I used the word "news" in place of information, as most people don't have a clue how bad things really are, but, I stand corrected

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 08-13-2011
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

Special relativity is not "Eat Two Big Macs."
Old 08-17-2011
Beyond Help

More scary shit from another investment house. I subscribe to their cheap newsletter , I can't afford the one they are selling here. As soon as you get to Kevin Kerr shut it down unless you got 2.5K to invest on their next newsletter

listen
http://finance.uncommonwisdomdaily.c...256&v=timeless

If you want to read, click the X to close the window and select stay on the page. Listening is much easier

better to know what's coming methinks

links are posted as public service to my brothers - if you think this is full of shit, that's fine. Don't give me shit about - k?

www.maaddaawg.com

Last edited by MaadDaawg; 08-17-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-17-2011
OCA Gladiator

rickss69 is on a distinguished road

I have read none of this but I think I know what is up. The thing most don't understand is not so much financial ruin, but the people that have nothing to lose...they become more dangerous to society than any monetary losses. No amount of money stashed away will protect you from that kind of onslaught.

(Invest in food and weapons...your only reliable companions)
Old 08-18-2011
Beyond Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickss69 View Post
I have read none of this but I think I know what is up. The thing most don't understand is not so much financial ruin, but the people that have nothing to lose...they become more dangerous to society than any monetary losses. No amount of money stashed away will protect you from that kind of onslaught.

(Invest in food and weapons...your only reliable companions)
Food, gold, silver, ammunition is the way I look at it. What you think it is is the second part I told everyone not to bother with. The first part is how we are rapily getting into the food, gold, ammunition situation

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 08-18-2011
Classicplatforms Warrior

Mr.Scott will become famous soon enough

I'd like to read that MD. PM'ing you my e-mail.
Old 08-18-2011
Beyond Help

Transported

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 09-08-2011
Beyond Help

UPDATE on MaadDaawg's Doomsday Scenario

Big day today in the World of YOUR Money

Being unemployed I got lots of time to read, so I've signed up for numerous financial news letters cause I never really knew about investing before. very interesting when you can follow what's happening and understand why.

President Obama is scheduled to give his big jobs speech today, AND, more importantly, Fed Chair Ben Bernake is expected to make a statement regarding what the Fed will/may do to help boost the economy (this just after the non-event at Jackson Hole where the Fed was missing in action.)

As expected the stock market opened up, following yesterdays rise in stock prices. Precisous metals (primarily silver and gold) are opening on the downtick, losing money as the stocks gain.

This is because everyone is hoping against hope that the President and Helicopter Ben will have good news and sprinkle fairy dust over the country and reignite the economy.

Should either of these two guys blow it, expect stocks to tank tomorrow and gold and silver continue their rise in prices.

Meanwhile, the EURO is predicted to become a thing of the past in the near future, so shorting the EURO is probably a very safe bet. It's lower against the dollar than it's been for a long long time.

I just bought into Proshares supershort II EURO ETF (EUO) which pays on the downward movement of the EURO and is leveraged to pay out twice the amount of any downward movment in the EURO.

Consider that when the EURO crashes, it will take down US banks with it since they have large holdings of EURO denominated debt. Gold and Silver will skyrocket and stocks will plunge.

Cheers

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 09-08-2011
Beyond Help

It's illegal to shoot Ben Bernake :

http://www.wyattresearch.com/article...90811#continue

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 09-08-2011
Superenthusiast

Kal-EL is on a distinguished road

lol
Quote:
If Ben Bernanke broke into your house and started loading your possessions into a Bank of America van, in most states you'd be completely within legal statutes to shoot him down in defense of yourself and your property.

But because he's been given tacit Congressional approval to raid your net worth, it's against the law.

And while I can not condone anyone shooting Ben Bernanke, I think he should leave the Fed. He should resign effective immediately. He should take the blame for causing the price of nearly everything to rise.

He should fess up and tell the world that Lord Keynes is dead and so are his theories. He should turn his life around and apologize profusely for the damage he's caused. He should advocate for strong, honest and strict money policies that reward savers, punish debtors and make it a felony punishable by life in prison to debase the currency of the United States.

Of course he won't do any of these things. And so we should expect still greater things for commodities, and still worse things for folks who own the U.S. Federal Reserve Note.

Here's to self defense.

Last edited by Kal-EL; 09-08-2011 at 09:50 AM.