Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!
Overclockaholics Forums » Hardware Section » Monitors » my [NEW] bench set up

Notices

Monitors If It Is A Display...

Old 06-21-2010
OCA Gladiator

rickss69 is on a distinguished road

^ If you can decipher that, run with it...
Old 06-21-2010
OCA Gladiator

punx223 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickss69 View Post
^ If you can decipher that, run with it...
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
You mean you don't have one of the uber secret 6.6GHz Gulftown pots?
Old 06-21-2010
Senior Overclockaholic

ocgmj is on a distinguished road

+2

Take the pebble from my hand grasshopper?
Old 06-22-2010
Senior Overclockaholic

RomDominance is on a distinguished road

Hey Kiki, let me start out by saying the rig and the projector look great bud.
In regards to advice involving women, I would need to know a little more about you. I can tell you that I have had allot of experience with women having been married to a lunatic for 9 years and now an angel for 10....plus there was a bunch of dating in between. So tell us a little more about you and we will see what advice we can come up with.

And guys try to keep it serious as I think this is very real for Kiki.
Old 06-22-2010
OCA Gladiator

I for one was dead serious Rom...
Old 06-22-2010
OCA Gladiator

kikicoco1334 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickss69 View Post
Not one for giving advice - All I can think of at the moment is how happy I am 56 years old and so over that horseshit...

I will give you some insight to my way of thinking...please don't take this as advice or the gospel, just my train of thought on the subject from all these years.

Most people marry someone for the first time from the same locale they reside in...isn't that just pure luck you would find your true love right where you are? I tend to think it is something else...what's the word I am searching for...oh yeah, HORNY! Plain and simple, the little head is in charge for most of a man's life. Little head is a stupid fuck that does'nt give a damn about you, but you will follow him of a cliff without hesitation. Why this is so I do not know, but there it is in a nutshell. True love my ass...I prefer to call it by it's real name. Author: rickss69

thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
LOOOOOL @ ricks

dude...

you can't love a turtle..when that horse is fucking a chimp...

in other words....love is two ways man......not man to man...lol

two way high way.....someone who will treat you the way you want to treat her..

i see!
like me and her talked about how before every time when she comes in and see me she is gonna put on the hottest make up and dress up and just comes in see me trying to impress me every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomDominance View Post
Hey Kiki, let me start out by saying the rig and the projector look great bud.
In regards to advice involving women, I would need to know a little more about you. I can tell you that I have had allot of experience with women having been married to a lunatic for 9 years and now an angel for 10....plus there was a bunch of dating in between. So tell us a little more about you and we will see what advice we can come up with.

And guys try to keep it serious as I think this is very real for Kiki.
well...
i just turned 20 (June 18)
i am chinese and i live in tennessee, i really don't have any interest in dating chinese or any other asian girls because every one of them i did was another bad experience
i only had 4 real relationship, so not very much experience for long tern relationship...
i only been speaking english for 7 years so i don't really get alot things or getting it alot slower than others
i am very out going, i really likes to party, and the funny thing is i am really good at talking to women, like a real good friend of my from work (i call him the horny old man, he was an actor) he s been watching me for a long time now and he is comparing between me and another guy that's same age as me and all.. and he was saying how every girl the other dude talks to make the girl wanna have a one night stand with but me on the other hand is like she just wanna take me home and love me... i guess he is trying to tell me that i am more of a lover than a fighter
i don't fail in love very easily, when i do i sometimes can't pull my self out of it.. last girl i had a long turn feeling for lasted for 4 high school years.. and this one it was about 2 years before i finally cracked out

this may sound kind of weird but once in a while i would go out and get drunk, and do stupid things like all other 20 years old people do, and i sometimes hump random girls i don't even know (like the girl i just ended the relationship with i didn't really know her first name till the next day, didn't even know her full name till 1 week of sex) that's me... but the weird part is that sometimes just sometimes when we get done having sex and she passed out or when she is pissed at me and bitching at me the one thing i think of is how she is doing lately, wish she is the one that's next to me... things like that

i am 3 yr in college and i am doing pre med and finance (i dont' know what the hell i was thinking, doing both of them at the same damn time)

in the attachment it's the only pix between me and her..
and i looked like shit!
Old 06-22-2010
OCA Gladiator

kikicoco1334 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikicoco1334 View Post
when we ware driving around we talked A LOT and she is saying about how she is mad at her current BF (we gonna come back and talk about this dude in a min) how he is doing amateur things
amateur not the other way around
Old 06-22-2010
OCA Gladiator

Nice pic's Kiki! Good looking couple there...I did'nt realize we had fucking Bruce Lee in our midst!
Old 06-23-2010
Beyond Help

Splave will become famous soon enough

Tig ol bitties ritcheah rofl

my question is if you are taking her out while she has a boyfriend what makes you think she wouldn't do that to you if you were her boyfriend? That would piss you off if you found out wouldn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
when those trolls start making love your VGA has no chance!
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Overclockaholic

RomDominance is on a distinguished road

^this plus one^ if thats the case.
When it comes to women, I always advise to just be yourself. A good sense of humor and non-heavy duty conversations go a long way. Also a degree of apathy bordering on arrogance seems to work well. If you truly care for this girl, stay in contact, but not her bf and a shoulder to cry on. If you have something better to do, she will seek you out when the time is right. You don't want the bird with the broken wing who constantly has issues.

Dear abby has left the building to bench lol