Notices

Monitors If It Is A Display...

Old 06-23-2010
OCA Gladiator

kikicoco1334 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splave View Post
Tig ol bitties ritcheah rofl

my question is if you are taking her out while she has a boyfriend what makes you think she wouldn't do that to you if you were her boyfriend? That would piss you off if you found out wouldn't it?
i kind of do know but at the same time i kind of don't\
it's really confusing and complicated
because she really don't love him he asked and she is a nice girl said yes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomDominance View Post
^this plus one^ if thats the case.
When it comes to women, I always advise to just be yourself. A good sense of humor and non-heavy duty conversations go a long way. Also a degree of apathy bordering on arrogance seems to work well. If you truly care for this girl, stay in contact, but not her bf and a shoulder to cry on. If you have something better to do, she will seek you out when the time is right. You don't want the bird with the broken wing who constantly has issues.

Dear abby has left the building to bench lol
she is prob the only few women that when i am with i really be my real self
stay in contact! got it!
i told her that if she ever need me i would be standing at the same place waiting for her...
Old 06-23-2010
Beyond Help

Splave will become famous soon enough

just dont want to see a nice guy like yourself get burned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
when those trolls start making love your VGA has no chance!
Old 06-23-2010
OCA Gladiator

DOM is on a distinguished road

why not just tell her up front if she would like to leave him and have something with you that you care for her and would like to see what comes out of it, cuz the more you dont tell her how you feel shes never going to know and then she might get knocked up, kind of worst case of shit that can happen but more you wait the more time you could be with her is passing by and more time to see if its going to work out cuz it might not be the same being bf&gf but it might also bethe best thing u done but only one was i saw is to dive in if she doesnt at least u tryed then be wishing u did
Old 06-23-2010
OCA Gladiator

rickss69 is on a distinguished road

DOM - Are you and Honda by any chance related?
Old 06-24-2010
OCA Gladiator

GFDuke is on a distinguished road

All is fair in Love and War. You're not married, She is not married. I say do your friend the same favor he has done to you and go for her man. Be tactful, be honest, tell her exactly how you feel and use the charm you have that she loves and she will be yours. You will either win her or lose her. Thats the way love goes. If you dont take that chance you will never know.

This is good advice. Listen to this song below.
Tell her about it.

Ferengi rule of acquisition #8: " Small print leads to large risk. "

Last edited by GFDuke; 06-24-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-24-2010
Senior Overclockaholic

ocgmj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickss69 View Post
DOM - Are you and Honda by any chance related?
LMFAO!!
Old 06-24-2010
OCA Gladiator

FACE is on a distinguished road

Hey Kiki, I am not one to claim to have any edge on women more than the next guy.... but I've been around the block a couple hundred times...

The bottom line is this:

You are 20.
You are in college.
Girls are a distraction......... take that to the bank bro.

The best thing to do is plug as many as you can before one can catch you on the permanent side of things. Women want relationships, and sluts want sex... men want sex.. men want sluts. I wouldn't worry about a real relationship until I was older if I were you... it is way more fun and carries a lot less stress.

Nooob#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-EL View Post
I think the flux capacitor caused the aeon influx inductors to mis-allign the dylithium crystals during transphotogenic mutation, but that's just because I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
Don't forget to delete System32!!!
Old 06-24-2010
OCA Gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splave View Post
just dont want to see a nice guy like yourself get burned [IMG]file:///C:/Users/%E4%BF%AE%E5%86%B0%C2%B7%E5%B9%BD/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
I see what you are saying.. cuz that’s all my friends are talking about
I know all guys say this but somehow I just have a feeling that she is not going to do this to me
I don’t know why… may be just because I knew her differently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM View Post
why not just tell her up front if she would like to leave him and have something with you that you care for her and would like to see what comes out of it, cuz the more you dont tell her how you feel shes never going to know and then she might get knocked up, kind of worst case of shit that can happen but more you wait the more time you could be with her is passing by and more time to see if its going to work out cuz it might not be the same being bf&gf but it might also bethe best thing u done but only one was i saw is to dive in if she doesnt at least u tryed then be wishing u did
drop the brain and go with my heart
the things is when I dropped her off the only thing she was saying is how life is not fair and wishing I asked before he did…

it may never work out things like that but at least I gave it a try right? tried my best.. it may be too late but dyeing without knowing really sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by FACE View Post
Hey Kiki, I am not one to claim to have any edge on women more than the next guy.... but I've been around the block a couple hundred times...

The bottom line is this:

You are 20.
You are in college.
Girls are a distraction......... take that to the bank bro.

The best thing to do is plug as many as you can before one can catch you on the permanent side of things. Women want relationships, and sluts want sex... men want sex.. men want sluts. I wouldn't worry about a real relationship until I was older if I were you... it is way more fun and carries a lot less stress. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/%E4%BF%AE%E5%86%B0%C2%B7%E5%B9%BD/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]
Relationships are distractions to schooling, you are abs right, but before / most the time I was really thinking with my head not my head-head, I am not saying I am but this time I am really trying to think with my long time bleeding heart
Old 06-25-2010
OCA Gladiator

DOM is on a distinguished road

so you told her ??

and if she said you should of asked before he did, tell her where young why waste your life not happy then wishing i would of asked before him. when im asking right now cuz guys on OCA told me to do it lmao

but foreal if she want to put up with him and not leave him let her suffer... she has to meet you half way cuz if she wants a guy that trully cares for her she has to open her eyes and see your that guy
Old 06-25-2010
OCA Gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM View Post
so you told her ??

and if she said you should of asked before he did, tell her where young why waste your life not happy then wishing i would of asked before him. when im asking right now cuz guys on OCA told me to do it lmao

but foreal if she want to put up with him and not leave him let her suffer... she has to meet you half way cuz if she wants a guy that trully cares for her she has to open her eyes and see your that guy

haha thanks man and all the guys on OCA for real!
i monna crack that shell monday night
i monna take her out to party hopping lol, if there is one thing i am good at EVER in my life that's party hopping! last time i did this everyone thought every party was my party lol i was like the center of everything! it was awesome!

but for real now...
i am cracking the shell monday night
in the middle of the party we are gonna just step out and let her know how i feel and how i wanna feel and see if anything sparks