Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!
Overclockaholics Forums » Hardware Section » Monitors » Looking for a 24" Monitor

Notices

Monitors If It Is A Display...

Old 06-17-2009
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-EL View Post
In 95% of broke overclockers, only 10% became broke 99% of the time.
65% of statistics are made up 89% of the time :p

I just picked up (and returned) a 23" Acer H2333H BWID or something liek that from bestbuy for 192 after tax (179 initially). It had a row of pixels that were intermitantly bad. I was going to exchange it but the rejects they hire are insufferable so I just got my money back instead of spending more time waiting.

Except for the defect I was amazed at the color, response time, temperature and most importantly (it doubles as a bedroom HTPC) the viewing angles. The viewing angles especially were not something I expected in a cheap monitor.

Once summer is over, my FW900 is coming back out of storage

But for LCDs 1080p monitors are very cheap. I prefer 16:10 for gaming now, and the downgrade to 1920x1080 was tough, but it is much better than the 22" 1680x1050, that I am currently using. (but not gaming on)

After I grab another 550 combo I am going to invest in a couple of 1080p monitors I think. Let us now has this one works out for you.
Old 07-19-2009
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

So did you get the monitor? If so how is it working out for you?

Special relativity is not "Eat Two Big Macs."