Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!
Overclockaholics Forums » Overclocking Section » Overclocking Utilities/Benches » Everest Ultimate V5.02 Released (Win 7)

Notices

Overclocking Utilities/Benches We All Need Em...

Old 05-25-2009
Superenthusiast

Kal-EL is on a distinguished road
Default Everest Ultimate V5.02 Released (Win 7)

Got this e-mail today,

EVEREST v5.02 is out and we want you to try it right away!

You can download EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.02 by

As for the Corporate Edition, this new release is available

This version brings new features and improvements in direct reponse to feedback from users like you. These include:
  • nVIDIA SLI information under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
  • GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Green Edition, GeForce G 103M and GeForce GTX 275 video chips.
  • CPU clock measurement and benchmarks for Intel Core i7 "Bloomfield" and Xeon "Nehalem-EP" processors under Windows 7.
  • Improved temperature monitoring on Apple iMac, MacBook and Mac Pro systems.
  • And more...
You can get more details about v5.02 on our websiteCoupon Code "version502" to save 25% off cost.

Last edited by Kal-EL; 05-25-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-25-2009
beyond a noob

Rogue210 is just getting started

do you think that i would be able to download this to my s*@tty laptop
Old 05-25-2009
Superenthusiast

As far as I know, all the Everest Versions are backwards compatible so you should be good to go. Here are some of the feature set included in the software:

Hardware InformationMotherboard & CPU
Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.Video adapter & monitor
Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.Storage devices
Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.Network adapters, multimedia, input devices
Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.Misc hardware
Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
Software InformationOperating system
Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information. Server and display
Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.Networking
Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.Installed software
Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
SecurityWindows Security
Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.Security applications
Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.
DiagnosticsSystem Stability Test
Ability to stress system memory, CPU, FPU and local disks simultaneously in real time through a completely visual interface. System thermal solution check through constant temperature, CPU load and CPU thermal throttle monitoring. CPUID Panel
EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD Cool'n'Quiet technologies.Hardware monitoring
Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.Sensor icons
Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray. CPU and FPU benchmarks
State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems. Memory benchmarking
Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.Disk Benchmark module
Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.Tips & suggestions
Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.
ReportingReport Wizard
Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.Report formats
Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.Report e-mailing and printing
Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4+ technology.
Old 05-25-2009
OCA Gladiator

Jeffro64 is just getting started

Hmmmm.... No email here, I just purchased 501 last week. Wonder if it's a free upgrade?

Main Rig
---------------------------

Case - Cooler Master Cosmos S
Mobo - EVGA 790i FTW Digital DZ13 Bios
CPU - Intel QX9770 3.2GHZ OC'd to 4.27ghz
CPU Cooler - Coolit Systems Domino A.L.C.
Ram - 4gig Patriot Viper Extreme - (8-8-8-20-2T)1800MHZ
GPU - 3 EVGA GTX280 Tri-SLI OC'd @ 685/1370/1302
PSU - Corsair HX1000 1000W
HDD's - Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200rpm 32MB SATA/300
DVD - LG 22X GH22LS30
OS - Vista Ultimate 64bit
Old 05-26-2009
Superenthusiast

Should be good till version 6 comes out, just plop in the same old product key.
Old 05-26-2009
OCA Gladiator

Jeffro64 is just getting started

Got it and it worked.

Main Rig
---------------------------

Case - Cooler Master Cosmos S
Mobo - EVGA 790i FTW Digital DZ13 Bios
CPU - Intel QX9770 3.2GHZ OC'd to 4.27ghz
CPU Cooler - Coolit Systems Domino A.L.C.
Ram - 4gig Patriot Viper Extreme - (8-8-8-20-2T)1800MHZ
GPU - 3 EVGA GTX280 Tri-SLI OC'd @ 685/1370/1302
PSU - Corsair HX1000 1000W
HDD's - Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200rpm 32MB SATA/300
DVD - LG 22X GH22LS30
OS - Vista Ultimate 64bit
Old 06-29-2009
Aspiring Overclocker

<<HANNIBAL>> is just getting started

Does the cach & Memory bench work well on win7 with this version?
Old 06-29-2009
Champion

Deanzo is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 06-29-2009
Aspiring Overclocker

Mean Machine is on a distinguished road

It's been a while since I last benched RAM bandwidth, maybe I'll buy it.
Old 06-30-2009
Full Blown Addict

GeorgeStorm is just getting started

Hmm
I have 501 I believe, will probably upgrade
Mean Machine, get to it!
RAM bandwidth is great fun to bench, although, also an easy way to kill RAM.... :(