Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!

Notices

General Discussion Anything Goes...

Old 08-12-2011
Beyond Help

MaadDaawg is on a distinguished road
Default Interesting info if you want it

I'm posting this in here to keep the potential responses to the core of the club, just in case anyone wants a copy of what I'm offering.

Since I don't know how to attache a pdf file here, and, since Soups gets mad if I post anything long and off topic I'll try and keep this short. But it is something I'd like to share if you want it.

I subscribe to several financial investment newsletters. My wife, the CPA, Internal Auditor, and Certified Fraud Auditor checked out the companies before I signed up and said they reviewed as basically too conservative (not aggressive enuf). Two of the best ranked are both predicting financial armeggedon within the next year or two.

I have a PDF sent out by one of them that outlines the current world situation and the anticpated effect. It's not good.

If you want a copy, PM me your e-mail where I can attach the file and I'll send it to you.

You are my brothers, so I feel compelled to offer

www.maaddaawg.com

Last edited by MaadDaawg; 08-12-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-12-2011
OCA Gladiator

thebanik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaadDaawg View Post
I'm posting this in here to keep the potential responses to the core of the club, just in case anyone wants a copy of what I'm offering.

Since I don't know how to attache a pdf file here, and, since Soups gets mad if I post anything long and off topic I'll try and keep this short. But it is something I'd like to share if you want it.

I subscribe to several financial investment newsletters. My wife, the CPA, Internal Auditor, and Certified Fraud Auditor checked out the companies before I signed up and said they reviewed as basically too conservative (not aggressive enuf). Two of the best ranked are both predicting financial armeggedon within the next year or two.

I have a PDF sent out by one of them that outlines the current world situation and the anticpated effect. It's not good.

If you want a copy, PM me your e-mail where I can attach the file and I'll send it to you.

You are my brothers, so I feel compelled to offer
Though it all sounds awesome, but atleast I am gonna pass, not into Politics and Finance(local or world), just a basic understanding of what is happening and what can happen in recent future is enough for me. :p.

Who has got time to understand these things in detail over which we do not have even 0.0000001% control,
EVGA Classified (MSI Pro-E, MSI Eclipse, DFI DK45 T2RS Plus, Foxconn Mars), Core i7 980 (Core i5 680, Core i7 950 Intel E8600, Intel QX9650, Intel Core2 Duo E8400), Thermalright Venomous X(CoolerMaster AquaGate mini R80), GSkill Trident 1600Mhz CL6 (GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz) , MSI GTX 580 (EVGA GTX 295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, Stacker 830 Nvidia Ed., CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 850W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion, 1TB + 500 GB + 500GB HDDs
Old 08-13-2011
Beyond Help

just FYI - there are no politics in this. Also nothing offered to buy. Just an overview of what is happening in the financial world and some ways you can limit the damage to your money

I've done my part in posting this, no probs if you don't want it

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 08-13-2011
OCA Gladiator Retired Legend

Patch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
......since Soups gets mad if I post anything long and off topic I'll try and keep this short.

Quote:
just FYI - there are no politics in this. Also nothing offered to buy.

I personally enjoy a little political discussion, but I'm definitely not a fan of sales pitches.

I'm take a gander.

Does it have something to do with GS, S&P and the bipolar company profiting from the global flow of money and having absolute power over where and how it flows?

It exists!
Old 08-13-2011
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

I would like a link.

I really hope the financial world gets turned upside down. Companies that actually make things should be in the top 10 businesses in hte world. Not Insurance/banking companies that make nothing and profit hugely on it.

Special relativity is not "Eat Two Big Macs."
Old 08-13-2011
Beyond Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
I personally enjoy a little political discussion, but I'm definitely not a fan of sales pitches.I'm take a gander.
I enjoy a good political discussion as well, but some people tend to get wierd so it's best to stay away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Does it have something to do with GS, S&P and the bipolar company profiting from the global flow of money and having absolute power over where and how it flows?
ummm .... nope. It's more of a disertation on the changing role of sovereign debt and the implications for western society, which like I said, isn't good.

If ya want to take a gander, I'll need a e-mail addy - I can't just link cause the site is password protected

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 08-13-2011
Beyond Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuromancer View Post
I would like a link.

I really hope the financial world gets turned upside down. Companies that actually make things should be in the top 10 businesses in hte world. Not Insurance/banking companies that make nothing and profit hugely on it.
Unfortunately, when the financial world gets turned upside down, the entire economy and everyone in it gets turned upside down. See above why I can't linkie it

www.maaddaawg.com
Old 08-13-2011
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

What a terrible read...

More I learn about the stock market, the more I think that stock brokers should be arrested.

I mean they arrest other con men...

EDIT: Tried to find out if the term "Fudgable" (as in fudging the truth) had its roots in "Fungible" (the act of borrowing stocks and selling them to return the same number of stocks (not the fair market value at the time of borrowing) at a future date... borrow enough and sell them the simple law of supply and demand dictates that the new availability reduces market value. And what a great way for a large company to damage a smaller public company by devaluing their stocks).

Last edited by Neuromancer; 08-13-2011 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-13-2011
Beyond Help

Terrible read, or, terrible news?

It does predict some very dire circumstances... scary thing is you can see things falling into place just by tracking world news

IMO - Congress and the President should be arrested, they are the ones that empower Wall St and the banks. Actually, you'd have to arrest all world leaders and start over.... essentially what he predicts happening

www.maaddaawg.com

Last edited by MaadDaawg; 08-13-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-13-2011
OCA Gladiator

Well its not news it is prognostication...

But yeah thats what I meant. Bleak I suppose would have been a better word.