Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!
Overclockaholics Forums » Welcome to Overclockaholics » Hardware/Software News » Lian Li Launches PC-T60 & PC-T7 Test Benches

Notices

Hardware/Software News News collected from around the web

Old 04-28-2010
Don't Know

DrNip might just be on to something hereDrNip might just be on to something here
Default Lian Li Launches PC-T60 & PC-T7 Test Benches

Looks like Lian Li is entering the tech station market. Nice concept. Just wondering how balanced that would be with a heavy F1EE on it? I guess the PSU would counter balance it. Real nice prices though. Might have to check one out. Digging the black one. I also love the Lian Li across the top that looks like it could be used for a handle for easy transportation of the setup.

Quote:
Lian Li Launches PC-T60 & PC-T7 Test Benches
Following the successful launch of PC-T1 Spider Edition, Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. today launches two additional PITSTOP test benches - the PC-T60 and PC-T7. Ideal for DIY users with taste and space-concern, the PC-T60 ATX/Mini-ATX Test Bench and PC-T7 Mini-ITX Test Bench are hand built with top quality, simple and innovative design…all developed from Lian Li's proven 20 years of industry experience. Just like the series name "pit stop" from Formula 1, these test benches are self-explanatory enough for users to quickly refuel, repair, get geared up and back on the racing track within no time.

PITSTOP PC-T60 and PC-T7 are test benches for standard ATX/Mini-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, respectively. At 351mm x 330mm x 400mm (W.H.D.) and 1.8kg, the PC-T60 series is slightly bigger and heavier than the PC-T7 at 231mm x 210mm x 395mm (W.H.D.) and 1.0kg. For future upgradability and services, both the PC-T60 and PC-T7 are designed to use standard PC components: standard 5.25" optical drives, standard 3.5" hard drives, standard ATX PS/2 power supply units. The handle design also makes these added PITSTOP test benches most convenient to take away. Both series are available in red, black and silver colors.

113a.jpg113b.jpg113c.jpg113d.jpg

Fast Access to all Components
First in the industry, the PITSTOP PC-T60 and PC-T7 are designed for easy and fast access to all components, including power supply units, with enough space for cable management.

Detailed Construction
To secure heavy graphic cards mounted, both models are equipped with PCI card holders. For the PC-T60 series, there are two additional aluminum handles for installation of two extra 2.5" HDD drives. For heavy duty cases like the PC-T60 and PC-T7, Lian Li's quality aluminum construction with smooth and rounded edges demonstrate an exceptional value during the fast handling at the pit-stop.

113e.jpg113f.jpg113g.jpg

Optional Accessories
The T60-1 and T7-1 are optional fan cooler racks that work perfectly for the PC-T60 and PC-T7 cases, respectively. They can be easily installed on the motherboard tray, allowing dual 120/140mm fans attached for additional air-flow. All motherboard trays are laser pre-cut for optional installation of USB and multimedia port connector cables.

Highlights for PITSTOP PC-T60 & PC-T7:
Supports ATX/Mini-ATX (PC-T60) and Mini-ITX (PC-T7) motherboards
Quick and easy access to all components with the open design
Standard 3.5" hard drives: three (PC-T60) and one (PC-T7)
Additional handles for two 2.5" hard drives for the PC-T60
Card holders for eight PCI (PC-T60) and two PCI (PC-T7) cards
Laser pre-cut for USB 3.0 multi-media I/O ports
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of May
MSRP for PC-T60: US$95+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$119 for R (red)
MSRP for PC-T7: US$69.99+local VAT for A/B (silver/black), and US$79.99 for R (red)
posted by btarunr - 4:55 PM | Related News
http://www.techpowerup.com/121060/Li...t_Benches.html

Last edited by DrNip; 04-28-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-28-2010
Senior Overclockaholic

Dentlord is on a distinguished road

Hmm, not sure if I am a fan ... dont need that upper part in my way when Im trying to get my 2l pitcher around to pour multiple pots.
Old 04-28-2010
Don't Know

DrNip might just be on to something hereDrNip might just be on to something here

Cut it off! HAHA. Yeah it would get in the way of GPU pots. It looks like the mobo tray can be moved backed some as I see several mounting holes in it. The top part also looks like it comes off but then you still have the raised sides to deal with.

Last edited by DrNip; 04-28-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-28-2010
OCA Gladiator

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough

The Doctor has a better design ............. LOL
Old 04-28-2010
OCA Gladiator

HITandRUN is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentlord View Post
Hmm, not sure if I am a fan ... dont need that upper part in my way when Im trying to get my 2l pitcher around to pour multiple pots.
Looks like it is attached with bolts so you could just leave it off but its too much blink for me. Slap the board on a piece neoprene and off you go in my opinion.
Old 04-28-2010
Beyond Help

Hondacity will become famous soon enough

i don't think they even considered extreme overclocking...what a waste
Old 04-28-2010
MIA POML

Chuchnit will become famous soon enough

I still think Dimas tables are more suited for what we do although they were very close with this design. They should have went beyond the ATX form factor. eVGA shattered that mold long ago.

http://www.overclockaholics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=13
Old 04-28-2010
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here

Yeah little choice but to go non standard on their part.

Still not getting the ITX form facotor becnh or the other lianLI case... the benching case! its a case with hte motherboard sitting on top.. but only in ITX format...

Cuz people love clocking their ITX setups for boints :p

Seriously WTF are they thinking over there?

Special relativity is not "Eat Two Big Macs."
Old 04-28-2010
Full Blown Addict

Russianhaxor is just getting started

I really don't understand the whole ITX thing either... it simply doesnt make any sense to me.