Old 06-29-2009
Superenthusiast

Kal-EL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josifek View Post
Hi all

My nick is Josifek (d'oh )
My real name is Jozef or Joe - pick what you like

I am a part of slovak OCTeam OCMag.eu we are currently heading towards first 100 in HWBot

I like to manufacture most of the equipment i use myself. I dont have a "stable" rig cause i always try different HW. Lets just say my daily PC is a notebook (till i tare that one a part too ROFL)

I dont have a favourite benchmark, but i like SuperPI and 3D mark 01 and 06

That covers the most for me

PS: Forgive my not so perfect english
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITandRUN View Post
HITandRUN -- Blazingpc.com is my home where I'm a mod! You can also find me on other forums like XS, OCN, [H] or Overclockers Club. My passion is sub-zero OCing which I do whenever I have a free minute. Married + 3 kiddies and a job for a big PCB manufacturer. I guess that's it! Love that little guy --> morpheus
Quote:
Originally Posted by crio View Post
Hello there
My name is crio (only nickname)
I post reguraly in xs-hwbox.gr-here.Watch lots of oc forums.Love ocing in ln2-dice and trying many things.
I am glad to be here.Nice to meet you all.
sign1 to the forum Gents Hi
Enjoy you're stay and Bench! Bench! Bench!
Old 06-29-2009
MIA POML

Chuchnit will become famous soon enough

Nice to meet all of you. I'll formally intro myself tonight. I hope most of you like this place. I love our little hole in the wall kal-EL made for us.

http://www.overclockaholics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=13
Old 06-29-2009
OCA Gladiator

thebanik is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

My name is Madhusudan Banik, from India where sub-zero overclocking hasnt caught up yet, hardware parts are sometimes double of what you get in US but still a few enthusiast like me do keep the spirit of benching alive.....On most of the forums I am just a leecher, :p, apart from Erodov.com (where I am a mod) and hopefully on this one too. This looks to be a cool place to hang out, hopefully the journey would be long lasting.....
Old 06-29-2009
Junior Addict

Afterburner is on a distinguished road

Whatup..... I be Afterburner..... I like long nights of BIOS slapping. The smell of morning dew on my undershorts (Or is that sweat?) The feeling of a magical run that I could never duplicate in a hundred years. And the warm scoldings from a loving wife that thinks I am two builds away from the loony bin!

I am looking for a few good people to teach me the errors of my ways and to take me to the promise lands of 6GHz on air.... 24/7 Biatches! With no more than 1.3Vs of power....

Or at least 5Ghz 24/7 on water with whatever dang v's it needs!!! MUHAhahahahahasign10
#1... 800D | x79 DARK | 3930K | 2133 Gskill | 780 ACX CLassified Surround | 3x ASUS VG248QE 144Hz | EVGA Classified SR-2 1200W
Obutto Cockpit

Last edited by Afterburner; 06-29-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 06-29-2009
Junior Addict

3oh6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajoh111 View Post
I am canadian. I am a noob to overclocking, but I read about it so much. My favorite bench is probably 3d06.
i'll confirm this Canuck is a rookie...good to see another northern dweller and familiar face here

my name is Jody, and i am an overclockaholic. i have gone 24 minutes without actively overclocking something. it usually doesn't go longer than that. i generally have 2-3 bench systems running at a time for most of the day and the main focus of my obsession is SPi 32M. with that comes a dedicated obsession with memory.

i am not here to get help with my problem, i am here to encourage it. perhaps these meetings don't have the same purpose in mind like the others i attend
Old 06-29-2009
Shameful Lurker

BustaH is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh6 View Post
i'll confirm this Canuck is a rookie...good to see another northern dweller and familiar face here

my name is Jody, and i am an overclockaholic. i have gone 24 minutes without actively overclocking something. it usually doesn't go longer than that. i generally have 2-3 bench systems running at a time for most of the day and the main focus of my obsession is SPi 32M. with that comes a dedicated obsession with memory.

i am not here to get help with my problem, i am here to encourage it. perhaps these meetings don't have the same purpose in mind like the others i attend
I can relate to that. why are we here? .....because we are not all there!:
Old 06-29-2009
Superenthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh6 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustaH View Post
I can relate to that. why are we here? .....because we are not all there!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterburner View Post
Whatup..... I be Afterburner..... I like long nights of BIOS slapping. The smell of morning dew on my undershorts (Or is that sweat?) The feeling of a magical run that I could never duplicate in a hundred years. And the warm scoldings from a loving wife that thinks I am two builds away from the loony bin!

I am looking for a few good people to teach me the errors of my ways and to take me to the promise lands of 6GHz on air.... 24/7 Biatches! With no more than 1.3Vs of power....

Or at least 5Ghz 24/7 on water with whatever dang v's it needs!!! MUHAhahahahahasign10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
Hi All,

My name is Madhusudan Banik, from India where sub-zero overclocking hasnt caught up yet, hardware parts are sometimes double of what you get in US but still a few enthusiast like me do keep the spirit of benching alive.....On most of the forums I am just a leecher, :p, apart from Erodov.com (where I am a mod) and hopefully on this one too. This looks to be a cool place to hang out, hopefully the journey would be long lasting.....
Welcome to the forum guys, we'll try to make it as comfortable as possible and reduce the withdrawal symptoms associated with extended hardware downtime, motherboard drying cycles, slow usps service, or forced sessions time-outs by the other half .
Old 06-29-2009
Shameful Lurker

lolhalol is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue210 View Post
Whats up lolhalol! Welcome to the forum......i'mjust a beginner trying to learn my ways around..... u originally from malaysia? great to have u on board
nuthin much man, u ?

im born and bred malaysian

regards
Reggie
Old 07-01-2009
Aspiring Overclocker

Crysis is just getting started

Good day gents, I hail from the promise lands of South Africa. I'm here for nothing more than to destroy factory specs, to push warranties where've never gone before, to burn as much DICE as I can, so elect me for presi.... woops, wrong speech

I'm here to learn from the best to overclock as far as I can and just to hang out, thats me for now...
Old 07-01-2009
Superenthusiast

Exclamation Welcome Crysis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Good day gents, I hail from the promise lands of South Africa. I'm here for nothing more than to destroy factory specs, to push warranties where've never gone before, to burn as much DICE as I can, so elect me for presi.... woops, wrong speech

I'm here to learn from the best to overclock as far as I can and just to hang out, thats me for now...
Helluva first post bro, exactly the type of addiction we appreciate around here

sign1 to the crashpad!