Ride or Die OCA4LIFE!

Notices

Suggestions Have An Idea...

Old 03-05-2011
OCA Gladiator

Neuromancer might just be on to something hereNeuromancer might just be on to something here
Default Front page content.

Dunno if we have a "front page" per se. Talking to Kalae though he would like to see more review content on the site.

I am a really wordy guy and have lots of view points on everything.

I would be willing to help guys that help their team by posting content to generate more attraction to the site. More hits = more influence from manufacturers. Ocing is great but review samples come from those willing to put the time in to review samples.

Honestly, it is not worth it. Not personally. But it does help the site grow as long as Kal is willing to do SEO and spamming for the content, we will get more hits.

As for content

OC guides are easily the best. Man that generates some traffic. And it does not have to be good! So really bad guides are out there, and they generate a lot of hits.

Reviews are great. But only generate traffic in comparison. THG has the market cornered on that stuff I think. Their VGA guides are excellent for stock performance... not really a OCA trademark though, how about an extreme VGA guide. Best clocks. This does not have to be a physical hands on thing. Good judgment and HWbot as a guide.

Witchys guide would be a big hitter.

I am willing to help those that don't think they can write. My own style is formal, I avoid the use of pronouns. (I, we etc) never use the word you, I substitute end-user. It reads like a tech manual. Informal reviews are popular as well, not saying that is wrong, just saying bringing up options.

So contribute. Use your knowledge to help the team. Be it a blog post, review or just some insight. If you need help writing it, PM me what you got. Even good forum posts help.

Big thanks to the team, and to everyone else that comes to this site

Special relativity is not "Eat Two Big Macs."